Thank god we are out of NYC during the winter and in sunny Singapore. The feeling of having a sunny cocktail on a beautiful December afternoon is well, priceless. This cocktail recipe is super simple, quick and delicious. It’s low in calories, fruity and fun, so you can definitely have more than 1!
- 1 bottle of dry pink rosé (any good sparking dry white wine or champagne will do)
- 3 Tbsp of triple sec
- 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries or strawberries (if using strawberries, slice them thinly)
- 1/2 cup of ripe watermelon cut into cubes (discard seeds)
- 1 ripe peach sliced thinly
- 5 thin lemon or lime slices, seeded
- 3 or 4 mint leaves, for garnish
In a pitcher or punch bowl add all the ingredients, except the mint and stir. Place in the fridge and chill for about 2-3. Serve cold over ice with a mint leaf for garnish.
- Total Calories: ~120
- Total Carbohydrates: ~6g
- Total Sugars ~ 5-8g (depending on how much fruit is in your glass)
- Total Fat ~ 0
- Total Protein ~ 0
With drinks like this you can definitely indulge and have a few. You are getting extra carbohydrates and sugar from the fruit so if you want to save yourself a few extra calories, don’t eat the fruit and just have the booze.
Cheers to Summer Drinks in December!
Party Smart. Workout Smarter.